Website Avoca Search
Avoca Search offers a new vision backed by over 20 years experience in executive search, interim leadership, and related consulting in the healthcare industry.
Avoca Search has partnered with University HealthCare Alliance in the beautiful Bay Area, CA in the search for their next Director of Quality and Patient Safety. This Director oversees quality policy setting, implementation of quality and patient safety programs, and provider credentialing across both medical groups for University HealthCare Alliance (UHA). The Director will partner with UHA senior leadership to create a culture of patient safety.
Ideal candidates for this senior leadership role will have the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree required, Master’s preferred.
- RN license in California.
- Minimum of five (5) years ambulatory quality or other related experience.
- Minimum of seven (7) years management in a clinical or other healthcare setting.
- Familiarity with comparative databases and statistical methodology preferred.
- Process improvement training preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to implement new programs/projects with focus on continuous process improvement across multiple projects at multiple sites concurrently.
- Strong communication, organization, collaboration, influencing, teamwork, project and time management skills.
UHA is the medical foundation of Stanford Health Care and Stanford Medicine and was born out of the aspiration for Stanford Medicine and local, leading providers to partner together to bring high-quality care to patients within surrounding communities. Together, they are committed to delivering outstanding, leading-edge care to patients. UHA is two medical groups with over 70 clinic locations and over 350 board-certified primary care and specialty care providers located across Bay Area communities.
University HealthCare Alliance corporate office is headquartered in Newark, California, a city in Alameda County, California located 35 miles south of San Francisco. Newark has evolved from its days enriched in agriculture, manufacturing, and railroad to today’s expansion of high-tech, bio-tech, and health sciences, while maintaining a small hometown feel. Considered within San Francisco’s East Bay Area, Newark offers many city parks, a community center, shopping, restaurants, and entertaining.
- Hospital & Health Care
- Quality Assurance
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.